Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Spartans
Welcome to SPQX-Xi,

Information
Technical Problems:None
Maintenance In Progress:No
Birthdays:None
Spartans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh why me :(

2 posters

Go down

Oh why me :( Empty Oh why me :(

Post  Curly_Man Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:35 pm

Because I can, I am going to you the story of my heartbreak that ended my Tribal Wars career on world 31 in the alliance METAL.

A long long time ago in the lands of July 2009, the girl I was, and still am crazy about ripped out my heart and cut it into tiny pieces... then, rubbed salt into it, and stole it.

We had been together for 11 months and had been on the rocks for a while before hand. She came down to mine for a festival on the 4th of July that is hosted every year in the local park. She was going to stay the weekend. Now she didn't feel like going out on the 4th so we stayed in, everything was fine apart from.... having an epic arguement...

We made up (or so I thought) and went to sleep, woke up the next morning, the 5th of july, and it started off very awkward, we sat in my room discussing things, argueing, and having a good old shouting match. She ends up storming out of the house in the afternoon and goes and sits in the small park near-by (not where the festival is held) I shortly followed, after walking around town trying to find her, she finally answers one of my calls and tells me that that is her location.

I approached her, she was sitting under the big oak tree that is set aside from all the other trees in that park. I sat down oppersite her but slightly to the right so that I could see her face an she could see mine but i wasn't directly infront of her. Again we talked, about so many things, and yet again came another arguement.

I knew what was coming I knew it for a long time.

Under that oak tree which I visit from time to time when the mud isn't wet, I lost the one girl who ever treated me right, who ever respected me, whoever aided me and helped me through my various illnesses, the one who stopped me commiting suicide... my first time... she was everything to me.

The next two weeks are extreamly hard on me, I continue to see her, visit her, hang ou with her, even went to a festival with her and shared a tent, only to find out on the 27th of July, that she, for a week or two had been texting this girl....

I bet you can all guess what was coming next...

She told me she was a lesbain, and that she was considering it before she broke up with me... She was contemplating leaveing me a while before she actuly did. I was devestated.

The events that took place there after, are events that I cannot forget Sad

Anyway, thats all I am willing to divulge into my affairs with that chapter of life Smile Thank you all for listerning Smile

Reply if you wish, yet it is not required xox
Curly_Man
Curly_Man

Back to top Go down

Oh why me :( Empty Re: Oh why me :(

Post  qwerty Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:54 pm

Good effort, but I spotted at least 5 spelling mistakes and I couldn't understand how Tribal Wars fits into the rest of the story, so I can only give you a grade B-.

qwerty

Back to top Go down

Post  Curly_Man Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:44 pm

Oh bugger, I forgot to finish the story, and my spelling is shocking :/

Allow me a second draft? Smile
Curly_Man
Curly_Man

Back to top Go down

Post  qwerty Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:44 am

lets have a second draft then.

Is it Mills & Boon?

Or do you want to rewrite in an Ian Fleming sort of way!

Spelling is probably no worse than many cvs and job applications I have seen - i.e. those that I file in the bin.

By the way my keyboard has a problem with "h", so I miss some of them unless I am extra careful.

qwerty

Back to top Go down

Post  Curly_Man Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:59 am

Because I can, I am going to you the story of my heartbreak that ended my Tribal Wars career on world 31 in the alliance METAL.

A long long time ago, in the lands of July 2009, the girl I was, and still am crazy about ripped out my heart and cut it into tiny pieces... then, rubbed salt into it, and stole it.

We had been together for 11 months and had been on the rocks for a while before hand. She came down to mine for a festival on the 4th of July that is hosted every year in the local park. She was going to stay the weekend. Now she didn't feel like going out on the 4th so we stayed in, everything was fine apart from.... having an epic argument...

We made up (or so I thought) and went to sleep, woke up the next morning, the 5th of July, and it started off very awkward, we sat in my room discussing things, arguing, and having a good old shouting match. She ends up storming out of the house in the afternoon and goes and sits in the small park near-by (not where the festival is held) I shortly followed, after walking around town trying to find her, she finally answers one of my calls and tells me that that is her location.

I approached her, she was sitting under the big oak tree that is set aside from all the other trees in that park. I sat down opposite her but slightly to the right so that I could see her face and she could see mine but I wasn't directly in front of her. Again we talked, about so many things, and yet again came another argument.

I knew what was coming I knew it for a long time.

Under that oak tree which I visit from time to time when the mud isn't wet, I lost the one girl who ever treated me right, who ever respected me, whoever aided me and helped me through my various illnesses, the one who stopped me committing suicide... my first time... she was everything to me.

The next two weeks are extremely hard on me, I continue to see her, visit her, hang out with her, even went to a festival with her and shared a tent, only to find out on the 27th of July, that she, for a week or two had been texting this girl....

I bet you can all guess what was coming next...

She told me she was a lesbian, and that she was considering it before she broke up with me... She was contemplating leaving me a while before she actually did. I was devastated.

Due to my emotional state, I was unable to keep a regular watch over my gaming and therefore resigned from Tribal Wars ending a good 7 or 8 months of play.

The events that took place thereafter are events that I cannot forget. Sad

Anyway, that is all I am willing to divulge into my affairs with that chapter of life.

Thank you all for listening Smile

Reply if you wish, yet it is not required xox
Curly_Man
Curly_Man

Back to top Go down

Post  qwerty Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:43 am

Plenty of smutty things I could say, but humour of that variety does not always travel! Also some of our members are a little too young. Some aren't even 17 are they Curly?

When you start wearing long trousers you will find that things get even worse!

I have plenty of my own horror stories, but will leave that for another audience.

qwerty

Back to top Go down

Post  Curly_Man Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:55 pm

Amen to that!

I like to say i'm not scared, but that would be lying Smile

I am however looking forward to new expeirances, for instance, driving Very Happy I'm hoping that i'll be driving a Volkswagen Camper Smile

I'm aiming to go to college after this re sit year and my gap year and take Business Studies at the next level, also A level Mathematics Smile

Ever since these events I've learn't a lot of life lessons and gained a hell of a lot more friends then the ones I lost and for that I am grateful for what life put me through, without all of these bad nightmares, I wouldn't be the person I am today Smile

I'm learning fast, and striving for greatness Smile
Curly_Man
Curly_Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum